9.07.2008

Go Utes!

It's the most wonderful time of the year...FOOTBALL season! Jon is a HUGE Utah fan! He has been his whole life. Every year he buys season tickets to the games. I have gone with him to a few games during the past few years. This year we got season tickets for both of us. In order for me to go to the games I had to look the part. We went a little early so I could get some Utah gear. I got a new shirt & hat before the game.

Our seats are with Jon's great friend Seth & his Fiance Shea. Seth & Jon are almost as entertaining as the football game! They get so giddy & excited at the games!

Final score...Utah wins! GO UTES!

We had a great time. Can't wait for the next game!

7 comments:

mj said...

whoa...that is a lot of red! how fun for you...your hat is really cute.

The Belnaps said...

Mandy!!! I cant believe you have gone to the dark side:) GO BYU! We will see you up there at the end of the season because we are coming up there! I cant believe you are a U fan. Ahhhh!! Haha. jk. Your blog is so dang cute though. Lets get together soon

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

What a good wife you are! Cute gear!

ashley g. said...

Love the hat and shirt. Although, I think it needs to be burnt orange (Hook 'em Horns!!).

Glad you got to see a great game! So glad you had a great time! Jon- your smiles are the best.

Jamie said...

Fun times-other than the fact that you're rooting for the wrong team. We still love ya!

Love the new blog by the way!

ricksdl said...

That looks like so much fun! I miss football games. You look great in your Utah gear!

Frischknecht Fam said...

You're cheering for the wrong team! Where's the cougar and all the navy? Oh well, we won't hold it over you as you're simply being supportive of Jon. We know, given the opportunity, you'd have picked a real team to cheer for.