My family woke-up bright & early this Saturday morning to go clay pigeon shooting. We decided
last week that we hadn't gone shooting in far too long & we needed to go shootin'. So we did.
He thought he shot most the pigeons him self! He spent the last half hour we were there pulling the
string to release the clays pigeons for us!
The first video is Gavyn (Goober) thinking he shot the pigeon.
The second video is the boys showing off. They were shooting left handed, one handed, spinning around, shooting from the hip & Brandon even shot between his legs.... Boys!!! In the video no one hit the pigeon. That was rare! (There weren't many that made it past the rifle squad).
4 comments:
What fun! So sorry about the bruises though. Gavyn is so cute. I love how much he and Dylan had!
Looks like so much fun! cute videos too. Oh and you and Jon are welcome to come visit any time Mandy - we would love to have you! Ang
So my gosh that is so cute. I tried to click on the group picture I wanted to see what Clay's gf looks like. Check out my blog it is finally updated.
That sounds like so much fun. I love to go shooting, though I generally end up with a few new bruises myself. All I want to know is whether or not you out-shot Jon? (Todd is definitely a better shot than I, but we dig a little bit of competition at hour house. :-))
Post a Comment