Each year the first grade goes on a field trip to Aspen Grove. This was my fourth time to go on our annual fall field trip! It was a beautiful fall day. We couldn't have asked for better weather!
The leaves were so beautiful! I love the fall. I wish it would last a little longer. I am not ready for winter. These cute girls are making thier leaf necklaces!
The bus ride home! Who doesn't think sitting on a bus full of 80 HYPER six year olds makes for a great day! Gotta love being a first grade teacher!
3 comments:
You're such a good teacher--I wish my kiddos were in your class. Maybe someday you'll transfer to Nebo at teach at Hobblecreek??
Cute pictures of the kiddies! It looks like you had a great trip. Your post of safety week is way better than mine because you have so many more awesome pictures. I love that you took pictures all week not just on Friday like me!
At least this hyper kiddos are really cute!! You are such a good teacher. Can I come on a field trip with you sometime? I promise that I won't wander away...
Post a Comment