Jon & I are hanging out watching t.v. & I thought I would check out everyone's blog. I haven't put anthing new on ours in a long time...I'm back to school & have been rather pre-occupied!
Jon & I are going to answer this one word quesiton tag!
Where is your cell phone? m=purse j=pocket
Your hair? m=long j=buzzed
Your significant other? m=jonny j=mandera
Your favorite thing? m=laughing j=golf clubs
Your dream last night? m=random! j=Mr. Jones (Indiana)* jon talks in his sleep...
Your favorite drink? m=diet cherry coke j=sunny d
Your dream/goal? m=survive beginning of school year j=Doc
The room you're in? m&j=family room
Your child(ren)? m&j=still in storage
Your fear? m=death j=the "jellies"
Where do you want to be in 6 years? m=home w/ kids j=graduated?!
Where were you last night? m&j=pizza factory
What you're not? m=soft spoken j=patient
One wish list item? m=more sleep j=new golf clubs
Where you grew up? m=Orem/the "ville" j=Mapleton
What you last read? m=the host j=MCAT biology
What you're wearing? m=polka dots j=plaid
Your T.V.-- m&j=vizio
Your pets-- m=never! j=someday/dog
Your computer-- m=mac laptop j=pc laptop
Your life-- m=happy j=quater mile at a time
Your car-- m=4 door accord j=2 door accord
Something you're not wearing--m=earings j=underwear
Favorite store-- m=taget j=sport's authority
Your summer? m=over :( j=busy
Favorite color-- m=green j=orange
Last time you laughed-- m=today j=5 min. ago
Last time you cried--m=watching a movie j=july 2
We tag...no one 'cuz jon thought that was really dumb. We'll try to get a life and blog something worthwile! Sorry if you read this whole thing...
But it kept us entertained for about 10 minutes!
3 comments:
thats awesome. oh and if you think that you will get a life someday...you wont...cuz there really isn't anywhere better than sitting at home with your hubby.
OK- we need to have a talk about your clothing.
1. Jon, put on some underwear. Just because you are married doesn't mean that it's ok to not wear skivvies.
2. Polka-dots and Plaid? Guys! Coordinate your outfits- are you clashing on purpose? ;) Our biggest problem with clothing = we accidentally dress the same. We'll look at each other at the store, and both of us will happen to be wearing jeans and a red shirt. Yeah- I'm always dressed first so it's Steve copying me!!
3. That was a cute tag. Maybe when I'm bored on a Sat Nite, I'll attempt the same tag. I enjoyed it.
Ha! I loved it. Okay most of it-that underwear part made me squirm a little. :) Cute that J cried last on the wedding day. Awww. You guys are so cute! Maybe you should come hang out with us on a saturday!
Post a Comment