9.13.2008

Real Life Picture Tag

I was tagged with a ReAL LiFe PIcTuRe tag this week.
The rules are: You have to take pictures of the following things in your home right away. No straightening or cleaning. (Sorry Mel, I had to wait until the weekend to get it!)
Your Closet: I LOVE our closet. We have a huge walk-in closet. We joke that it is big enough to be a 4th bedroom. This is my half...
this is Jon's half...
Refrigerator: KFC anyone?! Friday was a long day at school & I didn't want to cook dinner.
Kitchen Sink: Thanks to the dishwasher, dishes don't have to sit in the sink. Pantry: Pantry? What pantry! This is as close as it gets to a "pantry." As you can see another reason why we had KFC. We have NO food! I have been avoiding the grocery store for a few weeks now. Sorry Jon! Favorite pair of shoes: You mean I can only pick one? I love these shoes. I bought them to wear in our engagement pictures. I saw them & couldn't resist! Laundry Room: I love our laundry room! It has an extra storage room attached to it.
It is very nice to have the extra space! Bathroom: This is our master bath. I love orange, brown & green. That is also the colors in our bedroom. The shower is to the left. The sink/vanity is behind me. I couldn't get the whole bathroom in one picture...sorry! Your child: Does Jon count?!Your Favorite Room: My favorite room is our family room. We spend most of our time in this room! Sorry it's not the best picture. The sun was too bright so I closed the blinds then it was too dark! Jon gave me that coffee table for Christmas a few years ago & we bought our recliner right after we got married. Self-Portrait: Yikes! I just got out of the shower & I don't know what Jon's excuse is!
Good times! That's our humble condo. I love it! I have been here over 2 years now & I am so happy to have it. I hope you enjoyed the quick tour!
I tag...Jamie, Ericka, Maegen, & Di...anyone else who would like to try this one. :)

2 comments:

mj said...

i am happy to see your apt...and your wedding gift *no i haven't forgotten...just slow* will fit right in!

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Good job Mand! Cute house--jealous of the closet!