2.05.2013

*December Fun*

Our Christmas Card this year...

I thought Reese would pull the tree apart!  Luckily, most of my ornaments are plush & soft.  She really only played with & pulled off 2 ornaments (everyday), a soft broncos football & a rubber duck in a Santa hat.  She learned the word 'tree' & 'lights' quickly & recognized Santa EVERYWHERE & said, "ho, ho, ho."  

We went with several of our friends one night out to the Mesa temple to see the Christmas lights.  
(We also took a small detour & ate at Cafe Rio.)  
It was fun!  It was actually a little chilly!  The kids were in sweatshirts...but still that was pretty exciting to us Utahns! 


Reese was telling us that Lexi is sad...


We went & saw Santa.  But...Reese was too scared to sit on his lap. 
We did it together. 

It was weird & yet nice to be able to go for walks & play at the park through December.  There were several days where I used the word "cold" to describe the weather.  The average temp was around 50 degrees.  The Winters in AZ are awesome!  I wish they lasted longer!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was bummed we missed the lights with you guys...but next year for sure! (and the year after and the year after :)) Your Christmas card turned out so cute.