I've been waiting for an excuse to try this delicious sugar cookie recipie that I got from one of my "room mom's" last year. I volunteered to make it & bring it on Thanksgiving so we could make & decorate Christmas cookies after we ate. Dylan & Goober (a.k.a Gayvn) we so excited to make them!
It all started out normally, we were rolling out the dough, cutting out the fun shapes, putting them on the pan...
By the second or third time we spread the flour out on the counter our hands were covered. Goober itched his face & got flour all over his cheek. I started laughing & gave him a little more flour on his other cheek. He laughed as he realized what I had done...
But I wasn't ready for this! In a matter of seconds he dipped his hands back into the flour & came at me with both hands! Dyl quickly joined in! Those boys are so dang cute!
After we cleaned up, & our cookies cooled off, we decorated them. They turned out so cute!
4 comments:
Thanks Aunt Mandy for always coming up with fun things for my kids to do. I had a great time staying out of the mess and taking pictures. Your the GREATEST!!
Very cute! You are such a fun aunt! You and Jon definitely win the favorite aunt and uncle award- compared to you two- we are all pretty darn lame-o.
Way fun, they are so cute. I think you should post the recipe.
So cute! Seriously, you guys are the best aunt and uncle ever. There is no room for comparison.
Post a Comment