12.31.2008

{Fun @ Soldier Hollow}

4 comments:

Annie said...

I love Soldier Hollow! It's been so long since I've been there! Last time we went we stayed there so long it got a little too icy and we crashed into the fence at the end - almost going over.

ashley g. said...

Honestly, I don't think I have ever been to Soldier Hollow- but I am now determined to go next year. Yes- I have to admit that I am too large and in charge to go this year.

And the tow rope? SIGN ME UP!

mj said...

wow. i didn't know such a place existed. looks like a whole bunch of fun! i am glad that you had a great break. good luck this last part of school. Jan and Feb were always the hardest for me. But April and May go by so fast!

McInnes Family said...

I love your cute new background :) Soldier Hollow looks so fun. We were going to go w/Cortnie last year, but Porter was too little. Hopefully we can go next year. It looks like you guys had a blast. Hope you had a fun Holiday season :)