Every year the Frischknecht's go up to Salt Lake City to Temple Square. We eat dinner, walk around, look at the lights, enjoy each others company and then we sleep over at the Marriot Hotel. The grandkids all love to play with grandpa & especially enjoy swimming in December! We had so much fun as usual!
That looks way fun. Mine and Kevin's first date was to temple square and ice skating. I want to know how you post your pictures that way. I'm really becoming a blog nerd huh? RaeAnn
So how did you escape without a single picture of yourselves? Did somebody take one of you and Jon? If not, I am a horrible sister and owe you a photo shoot. Although, most of my pics turned out blurry, so maybe I'll just have Jamie take the pics for you two.
So glad that you could make it! Best of luck on finals Jon!
2 comments:
That looks way fun. Mine and Kevin's first date was to temple square and ice skating. I want to know how you post your pictures that way. I'm really becoming a blog nerd huh? RaeAnn
So how did you escape without a single picture of yourselves? Did somebody take one of you and Jon? If not, I am a horrible sister and owe you a photo shoot. Although, most of my pics turned out blurry, so maybe I'll just have Jamie take the pics for you two.
So glad that you could make it! Best of luck on finals Jon!
Post a Comment