8 Favorite T.V. shows
- The Office (best show ever!)
- Biggest Loser (I even got jon hooked!)
- Samatha Who?
- Chuck
- Jon & Kate plus 8 (everything on TLC)
- Family Guy
- The Hills (I know it is so stupid, but I just can't help myself)
- All the home re-pair/renovation/decorating shows!
8 Things I Did Yesterday
- Slept in until 11!
- Got my x-mas tree out of the box & put together. (I decorated it today.)
- Showered, got all dressed up
- Went on a date with jon, my mom & her new man, my brother & mir, my other brother & jen, & my sis & bry.
- Ate a delicious Italian meal at Bucca de something in Salt Lake
- Went to the Messiah at the Utah Symphony
- Sang along at the Messiah...we weren't expecting to be part of the program!
- Laughed & laughed with my awesome family! We had so much fun!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
- Friday! (tomorrow is Monday)
- Losing the weight I gained over Thanksgiving weekend
- Chirstmas! (I need to get shopping!)
- Two whole weeks off of school for x-mas break
- Neil Diamond concert
- Holding my new niece (coming in Feb. ~Alexis Grace Bird)
- Wicked! (My mom, sis & I are going in April)
- Jon's b-ball season! He & his friends start this week! So entertaining!
8 Things on My Wish List
- A nice relaxing holiday season
- Fun, laughter & good food
- An idea of what to but my husband for x-mas! I'm stumped this year.
- A 4 or 8G i-pod
- Some new clothes. I just cleaned out 2 garbage bags full from my closet.
- My winshield to not continue cracking!
- Getting my craft room organized & user friendly
- A new pillow! I hate my current pillow!
Thanks for the tag Mel, now 8 people I tag are: Diana, Cortnie, Lisa, Ericka, Holly, Linda, Chris, Jenny R.
No comments:
Post a Comment