Lisa tagged me with this Quirks Tag 2 months ago...I am finally getting around to it! I think this is how it works...Tell about 6 quirks of yours.Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
My Quirks... #1 I pile my stuff around the house. When I get home and my hands are full, I just drop what I have where I can & tell myself I'll get to it later. It usually ends up staying in that spot for a while. I'll clean it up eventually, but clutter doesn't bother me. My classroom is the same way as my house! It is organized chaos. I know where everything is! (I don't love to clean...sorry mom! I know I didn't get that from you!)
#2 I love food! I honestly plan my life around food! What to cook for dinner, what to take for lunch, where to eat for the weekend! I love to go with Jon on the weekends to try new restaurants or visit old favorites!
#3 Rarely do I leave a store without buying some kind of make-up. I like to try out new lip gloss, eye shadows, colors & brands. I have quite the collection in my bathroom drawer.
#4 I don't like odd numbers. I know, that is so weird of me. When I am adjusting the volume on things & a number shows up, I won't stop on an odd number. I don't know why I do it! Jon changes it & tries to annoy me often. Yeah, so I have a little random OCD.
#5 I am a planner. This is something that drives Jon nuts! Because he doesn't plan at all!!! He registers for classes the day before or on the first day of school! I will ask him about stuff weeks in advance & he looks at me like I'm crazy. I think it's because I don't like surprises, & I like to be prepared!
#6 I love to do puzzles. I love any kind of puzzle. My family used to put puzzles together all the time. I however wasn't allowed to touch it until they got sick of it...then I could finish it for them. Otherwise, I would put it all together on my own.
Thanks Lisa for letting me disclose my craziness to everyone! I tag these six people to do the same! (Good luck with the move Lisa! Let us know when you are back in Utah!)
Cort, Diana, Jamie, Ashley, Stacey & Mel!
1 comment:
So fun! The odd number one is my favorite. I have never heard of that before!
Post a Comment