11.23.2008

{gO UtEs!}

The big game was yesterday! As you all know, the Utes have had an aWesOMe season this year! Jon & I have been so excited for the "rival" game. The Utes won 48 to 24. Giving them one more win making their season a perfect 12-0 and western conference ChAmPS.
GO UTES! We are really hoping for a BSC game that's close so we can afford to go & cheer them on! me & shea (left); me & mir (right)I'm sorry if the sign offends you... but we walked past it on the way to the stadium (it was infront of a frat house) & mir & I couldn't help but pose with it! I know it's not nice...very creative though.
After the game we went down on the field for a victory picture! left:me & jon - center:the winning rush - right:seth & shea

3 comments:

Jon said...

Honey, it is the Mountain West Conference

ashley g. said...

Yeah- we totally stunk it up. And just so you know- I totally giggled at the sign. It was a pretty good one.

And Jon- go easy on your wife! At least she cares about football- you should consider yourself lucky!

The Hurst Family said...

Hi Mandy,
I'll keep my comments about the game to myself because I don't want to be disowned by my son, but just wanted to invite you to view our family blog @ hurstfamily88.blogspot.com RaeAnn