11.02.2008

{Tag} 6th file, sixth picture

According to my computer here is the sixth file & sixth picture. This is from August of 2006. We were having a family BBQ at my mom's house. Dylan & Gavyn are playing on their "bikes" & the rest of us enjoyed the sun, food & each others company. We get together often as a family! I love how close we all are!
I tag Cort, Lisa, Jamie, Ash, Holly, Chris, & Linda! This is a nice fun trip down memory lane! Enjoy.

3 comments:

ricksdl said...

Mandy! I am amazed at your pumkin carving skills! Danny says that this is a good year to have Utah season tickets, so congrats on that I guess. By the way, you're a cute cheerleader!

Annie said...

Just wanted to let you know our blog is now private. If you want, email me your email to pouland80@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

ashley g. said...

Is this a glimpse into the future? Where are your 6 other kids?? Hee-hee...