As mentioned before we, moved into a house that we plan to rent for the next 3 years at the start of the summer. We spent a lot of the summer getting settled and comfortable in our new place. We really like it and feel safe, comfortable & thankful to be out of an apartment. (I will post more pics of the house later).
Even though jon had 3 whole wonderful months off of school we stuck around Arizona for most of the summer because he was doing research in the lab. He still went to school almost everyday for 4-6 hours...but at least when he came home from school he didn't have to study or worry about tests! So we played a little around in AZ {as much as we could in the blazing heat} then went up to Utah to visit family for a few weeks. About two hours into our drive I realized I forgot my camera!!!! I was so mad at myself! So most of the pictures in this post are from my phone, sorry.
{FATHER'S DAY 2013}
{Splash Pad Fun}
Went out to dinner one night then played at the park. At 7:00 at night it's still well over 100 so we sadly haven't spent too much time outside...
Driving to Utah. It is about a 10 hour drive. We stopped both ways & stayed a night in Mesquite. It made the drive a lot easier on all of us!
We participated in a charity 5k run with most of my family.
I am 28 weeks prego in this pic. I actually did jog maybe 1.5 miles of the run. Very slowly. And I was very sore the next day...but it was fun & I was glad we were a part of it.
Bry - Dylan - Gavyn Cortnie - Lexie
Clay - Kaimee - Ira - Gma Vicki
After the run we went to my mom's pool to swim & relax.
My little bro Clay & his cute baby boy Ira (9 months)
Cort & I lovin' Ira! He is the sweetest little baby ever!
My big bro Brandon & his adorable Jordan!
After swimming we took some family pictures.
Riding 4 wheelers at Gma & Gpa Frischknecht's
Reese's first movie at the theatre! She LOVED it!
Riding with Lexie! She would have her drive her around ALL day!
Gma Frischknecht's 4th of July Carnival!
Reese had fun wining prizes & playing games with her cousins!
Instead of tossing her pennies...she just marched right up & dropped them in the cups.
We also got to take family pictures with jons side of the family.
This is all 24 {soon to be 25} of the Frischknecht Grandkids with Gma & Gpa.
I haven't see how the big family pictures turned out yet...but here's one we took on my phone before the whole group got into position.
Just before we headed back to Utah my amazing family had a fun baby shower for me. It was so nice to be able to invite friends I hadn't seen in over a year & won't see again for at least a year! It was darling & cafe rio & treats were wonderful!
My mom made this ADORABLE diaper monkey!
My sister made the super cute banners!
We had a great time in Utah spending time with family & friends! We were sad we could only be there for two weeks. Especially because with the baby coming we aren't planning on going back again until next spring/summer! BUT...we know once winter hits...we will have lots of visitors heading our way! ;)











No comments:
Post a Comment