My due date is September 22nd. That is still almost a month away?! I have been feeling ever since about 26 weeks that there is nooo way this boy is going to stay in there until the end of September!
At my 34 week appointment I was already at a 1. But just barely...
At my 35 week appointment I was at a 4. What's that?!
It was August 21st a full month before my due date & I am already at a 4?!
{a little prego progression picture}
My goal became to get this baby to my 36 week appointment. For two reasons, they were planning on doing an ultrasound & 36 weeks is considered full term.
I have been having braxton hicks & bigger contractions for several weeks now.
This boy is ready to come & meet his mommy, daddy & big sister!
I went this week thinking my doctor would say, "He will come when he is ready."
Instead it went down more like this:
"You are still at a 4 almost 5. Anyone who comes into the hospital at a 5 stays. I want you to come back Friday...you'll be a 5 by then. We will head over to the hospital, break your water."
Friday is the day! AUGUST 30th not SEPTEMBER 22nd!
I am so excited to add a new member to our family! I love these two soooo much! I can't wait to see what a little boy added to the mix will be like! He is going to be very loved!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment