4.07.2013

*Random Reese-ness*

My Reese...
Her personality is exploding lately!  She is so fun.  She is my little buddy, my shadow, my best friend, my entertainment, my job & my love.  She is 22 months now.  I can't believe she is almost 2!

It is sunny again & Reese has a renewed love for her sunglasses.  She loves to wear them in the house & when we go places.  This year she can put them on all by herself! Bonus.  
{They are on upside down in this picture...but it doesn't bother her.}

We got rid of the binky after Christmas.  She only can have it in her crib.  She knows this too. When I go get her out of her bed, she quickly drops her binky & tells it bye-bye. But the other day she ran back to her room and came and stood right beside me.  I stopped and looked at her.  She just grinned and said, "HI" In her hands was her binky.  She thought she was so funny for taking it out of her bed.

Her hair is getting so long!  I love putting it up in pigtails!  She likes to swing her pigtails around after I get done.  She often gives herself a kiss before we head out of the bathroom.

She still loves to say and find the letters of the alphabet.  She know them all now.  She also knows her numbers.  She can't count though.  She can identify and say all the numbers.  When we count she just says 2, 2, 2, until I get to about 6 then she changes to 9,9,9.

She loves to "dress herself"... We went shopping & I got her some new pj's & onsises.  She put ALL of them 10+ shirts & shorts on her legs.  
{She does this while I fold laundry too... 
or if she finds any of hers (or my) clothes around the house}

 Reese is genuinely a happy girl.  She is sweet & smart & sassy.
Yes, the "terrible 2" moments are happening more frequently...most of which are caused by her insisting & wanting to be independent!

A lot of words she says have a long E sound at the end.
Puppy, kitty, Mickey (mouse) so she adds that to some words...
She calls herself Reese-E
Hugs are hug-E's
Kisses are Kiss-E's
We read LOTS of Book-E's
 We frequently go for a Walk-E (upon her request) so she can push her stroller
many of my friends enjoy this one...
She calls forks & the #4 the F-word.  Clear as day. 
But a frog is a FU#*-E 
 She is still just as skinny as ever.  In this picture above she is wearing 3-6 month shorts!  She still fits in all her shorts from last year (most are 6-12 month size).  Not shirts though.  She is too tall for last years. She is wearing {some 12 month}18-24 month shirts.

We walked to Subway and then took Jon dinner last week.  
We played on campus with him for a while.  Reese loves to go over & visit him at school. 


 We also go to a music class on Friday mornings.  Reese loves it!  We sing songs all week long from music time.  She loves music!!!  She knows all the actions & fun parts of each song.  She is playing with bubbles LEFT {BUBBLES!!} and shouting HOORAY! RIGHT

 The weather has been HEAVENLY lately.  It has been in the 70-80 the past two months.  We have been at the park, on walks & at the pool a lot.  This week it is supposed to get up to the low 90's.  That I can still handle...it's the 110+ that is just miserable.  This year I get to endure those temperatures while 6+ months pregnant.  Yay.

                                       
We went to a spring training baseball game last week for family night with several friends and their families.  It was fun! The kids had a blast!


No comments: