4.07.2013

*Easter 2013*

Our ward did a little easter egg hunt at the park one day!  It was fun to watch Reese.  She was so excited to find the Egg(x)s. She adds a little x sound in there.





 I couldn't resist a comparison from last year to this year!  Look how big she is!!!!!!!!
Jon's school is awesome!  I love that they support and appreciate that many of their students have families with kids.  They had another fun event planned at Easter for the kids.  There were crafts, bouncy houses, egg hunt, easter bunny to take a picture with, treats & prizes.


The egg hunt was kind of a bust... It was over in about 30 seconds.  There were at least 100 kids ages 0-3 and their parents.  Reese only grabbed 3 eggs.  And they were gone! 
 Jon made her those adorable bunny ears.  She wore them all day! Even after when we got home she wanted to keep wearing them. 
We waited in line to get a picture with the Easter Bunny...
I didn't think she would climb up on his lap!  She was giggling the whole time!  She kept petting his furry leg.  When she got off his lap he moved on to the next kid.  She stood & waved & told him bye-bye at least 15 times before we could get her to walk away!

We went to firehouse subs after for lunch.  Reese was so excited she got to wear that hat!

 Eater morning the Easter Bunny came & left us some fun things.  
This year he was nice & didn't hide our stuff.  :)  
 Reese got two new books, a princess tent & 2 little princesses, some bubbles & an Easter dress.
 Our good friends blessed their new baby boy Nixon on Easter.  It was so fun to be able to spend the day with our friends since we don't have family close by!  We had a great day! (15 weeks prego)

Here are just a handful of some of Reese's friends! 
And here are the mama's!  I am so lucky to know these wonderful ladies!!

In other news...My birthday was last week.  I am 29!  
We had a fun night together as a family celebrating my day! 

3 comments:

john + becky said...

Easter and the week prior were so fun! I'm glad we got to do a lot of fun things with our kids. I can't believe how much Reese has changed in just one year! Crazy to think that next year you'll have a 6 month old :)

Di said...

Happy birthday!

Okay, I'm dying at how sweet Reese is. I can't believe she sat on the bunny's lap. How adorable.

And her pigtails!

The Birds said...

LOVE YOUR DRESS! You are always dressed so cute, and have the best style.