4.07.2013

*Coming this Fall...*


BABY?! 
We found out in January that we are having another baby! 
My due date is in the Fall: September 22, 2013.   
{Reese & the baby will be 28 months apart}

Here is Reese's reaction to the news...

 We waited until I was 11 weeks to tell our families.  We took a bunch of pictures of Reese & I made this little announcement.  I printed them out in a 5x7 photo & mailed it out to everyone.  
I think we surprised them all! 

Here are some out takes from our "big sister" photo shoot...
We bribed with chalk...

We got her a "special chair" to sit on...

This one only worked because we put stickers on the back of the ultrasound... 

 Then we got out her bracelets & glasses...


12 week baby bump: 
{So happy to get out of the 1st trimester...it was rough this time around!}

 Here is baby #2.  This is from my 12 week dr. apt.  Like with reese they couldn't find the heart beat using the doppler tool.  So I got to get a bonus ultra sound! :)  I can't believe how developed it is at just 12 weeks; arms hands, legs, toes!  CRAZY!!!

 16 week baby bump:

We get to find out this week if it's a boy or girl!  
This whole pregnancy has been so different than my pregnancy with Reese. 
We are very eager to find out if Reese is getting a little bro or a little sis!


1 comment:

Bartholomew Family said...

Cutest ultrasound picture ever! I am just so happy and excited for you and your family. Reese is going to be the best big sister :) I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!