7.07.2010

Dance Festival 2010

I have been SUPER LAZY this summer & should have posted this over a month ago! Here are pictures from Manila's Annual Dance Festival. This year we had a Disney Theme. We danced to "You've Got a Friend in Me." (Toy Story)
I was VERY busy towards the end of the year with all my "vice principal" duties, so I didn't get to make up & teach the dance this year. My Friend & fellow 1st grade teacher Natalie did it this year. It was super cute!
Our PTA president (who is AMAZING) had the teachers do a synchronized swimming dance. We danced to "Part of Your World" (Little Mermaid) It was so FUN!
THANKS
to Jon & Cort & Mom for coming to support & take pics for me again this year! And thanks to The Ink Spot for making our DARLING shirts! They turned out great!

4 comments:

The Birds said...

Your dances were very cute! I wish I you had a picture of the "swimming teachers" with the legs sticking out the pool. That was CUTE! Oh, and thanks again for being the BEST sister in the world and helping with Gavyn's party!!

mj said...

so cute! now i miss being a teacher again! glad to hear you have been relaxing you deserve it! enjoy your summer!

Lisa said...

So cute! Kids are so fun!

Heather said...

Kaden loved the dance. He still talks about it.