4.27.2010

*College Grad!*

1. True or False. Ciliated pseudostratified colummar epithelium is not a subtype of epithelium.
2. Which blood cell is least numerous? a. erythrocyte b. monocyte c. basophil d. neutrophil
3. If (at equilibrium) force = 45 kg, resistance = 5kg, distance of the force from the fulcrum = 2 cm, what is the distance of the resistance to the fulcrum? a. 5 cm b. 18 cm c. 25 cm d. wtf?
Do you know the correct answers? Jon does!!! He has spent the last couple of years studying, studying & studying some more! This week he is a Biology B.S. U.V.U. Graduate!
Congrats babe! I am so proud of all your hard work! All the hours you have spent in the labs, in the library (in your own special cubical...I hope you carved your name in it) tutoring your classmates, tolerating your wife's sad attempts at helping you to study (...those biology & scientific terms are hard!) and twisting your hair while in deep thought (I thought for sure you have a re-ceeding hair line before this day ever came!)
I love you so much & know how much time you have put into all you have accomplished. Way to go! Even though you are not going to walk across the stage & wear your cap & gown
(sorry Susan...I couldn't talk him into it either) I hope you will feel a sense a pride & satisfaction from completing your degree!
So here's to many years done...and many more to come! :) xoxo

12 comments:

The Walker's said...

What a great accomplishment! That is great! Keith was funny about walking too, what is with that? I was so excited to do the whole graduation thing!

The Birds said...

Congrats Jon! We are so excited for you. Now take a break and take your darling wife on a topical vacation. I think she has a few ideas where she wants to go!! Oh, and nerd it up with Bryan on the x-box. He needs another geek to play with.

Vicki said...

Easy questions????!!!! Congratulations Jon!!! SO proud of you. You are such a great guy and have worked so hard. Lots of hard work ahead but you can do it and will do it grandly!!! Love you Mom

Lisa said...

I used to know #3, but not anymore. Congrats Jon! Walking is for chumps. -Rob

ashley g. said...

I can't even read words that have more than 6 letters anymore.

Happy Graduation Bro! I think I might make you wear a huge sheet of fabric including a headdress and pretend to graduate at our next family get together. Congratulations J! We are so PROUD of you.

ashley g. said...

and d. wtf?

Dani said...

Congrats to Jon!

c. johnson said...

way to go, smarty pants! you're a great example to me.

and i'm not really sure what cort is implying by "topical vacation" but i'm sure mandy would be glad to get it.

congrats, stud!

Jamie said...

Congrats Jonathan! We are so proud of you! Seriously, you have worked your tail off and you deserve it! Way to go!

Miranda Frischknecht said...

YIPEE!! so proud of my lit'l brother!!

The Birds said...

If only I had gone to college....maybe I could spell better. So let that be a lesson to you all- stay in school!

Frischknecht Fam said...

Way to go, J! We're excited for you and can't wait to see how the next few years unfold. We know we're a bit partial, but we sure think you're wonderful. CONGRATS!