My beautiful mom turned the big 5-0 this week. I know it's hard to believe!
(I can only hope to age as well as she has!)
My brother's & sister & I decided to ambush her at work. We all dressed in black & put the grandkids in Grim Reaper outfits. We took her some balloons, roses, a sash/banner that says "It's my Birthday", & an invitation for her birthday party.
Here's the BIRD family:
Lexi:
When my mom got off work, we met up and went bowling. It's been a long time since most of us had been bowling. We were all feeling pretty rusty. Dylan however, managed to beat all of us! He was pretty proud of himself.
After bowling, we went over to Cort's house. We had delicious dinner & cupcakes.
Happy Birthday Mom!
We love you!


2 comments:
Your mom cannot be 50!! She looks amazing! Hope she had a wonderful day, tell her hi for me! :)
Happy Birthday, Miss Vickie! Looks like you had a fabulous day- you deserved it!
Post a Comment