Brandon & Miranda got married on Saturday, June 6th. It was a beautiful wedding & ceremony. The wedding & reception was held at Sundance Ski-Resort.
It was gorgeous, luckily the weather held out & Miranda looked beautiful...(Brandon, you did too.) Jon & I got a lot of credit for the big day, as you can imagine. We are just very happy for Brandon & Miranda. They are so perfect for each other.
Miranda is such an amazing person & I am so happy she became my sister-in-law again! Brandon is one of my favorite people to be around. He always makes me laugh. After all he has been through in his life, I am so glad to see him so happy!
Congrats! We wish you all the happiness in the world.


2 comments:
I am so glad that you posted pictures of the wedding. I heard all the details from Cortnie, but it is so much fun to see the pictures. What a beautiful wedding! I am so happy for them. And you look so pretty too. I love your hair and I am still trying to get the nerve to cut mine :)
Your pics turned out great! And the day couldn't have gone better- we are thrilled to have not only one but two Johnson's in our family.
Maybe we'll have to put them in charge of some sort of Johnson/Frischknecht Family Reunion next summer because there is nobody left to marry each other!!
Post a Comment