My b-day fell this year on Conference Weekend as it often does. So while the boys were at the priesthood session...we had a girls night out/b-day celebration. My mom, Cortnie, Lexi, Miranda & I went to Macaroni Grill (my favorite) and out to a movie. It was fun! Thanks again mom!
Jon surprised me with a weekend get away to Park City. We went this weekend & had fun shopping, eating & relaxing out of town. It was a quick trip but a well deserved & need one!
P.S. I keep forgetting to show my new hair cut! I chopped it all off again
& donated 9 inches this time!
I'm tempted to cut it even shorter! I'm loving how easy it is to deal with!
4 comments:
We're glad you had a wonderful birthday--you deserve it! And, I'm loving your new hair cut . . . it's darling on you!
Happy Birthday! You are such a good sport with conf. and all. I'm glad Johner still spoiled you later-you both deserved a good get-away.
And your hair is darling! You can get away with any hairstyle!
I meant to call you all day on your birthday. I thought about you a lot. Does that count? And I love the hair. You're one of those people that can pull off any length.
What a great way to spend your birthday- over two weekends! You know how to do it right.
And the hair- once again- is to die for. Love it!!
And cute little baby Cortnie! You are looking fabulous yourself!!
Post a Comment