{Another Johnson/Frischknecht Wedding}
I guess the first Johnson/Frischknecht wedding was so much fun we are going to have another one! Brandon (my big bro.) & Miranda (jon's big sis.) met the night before our wedding and have been head over heels ever since. Brandon proposed on Friday! We are so excited for them, and we're thrilled that they found each other! (Your Welcome! . . .Even though jon's still questioning whether or not it's legal!)
7 comments:
Woohoo! What will be really fun is the whole "double cousin" thing. It will be fun to see how much all y'all's (is that right?) kids look alike.
ah legal smeagal...that is exciting! and too funny...and will make family gatherings so fun because your bro with be there too!
yeah!!!!! I was wondering when that was going to happen. Thats so great, I am so happy for them! Ashley G is right, your kids are going to look so much alike. they are all going to be gorgeous. (marshals contribution)ujhjhkjhk.
That is so funny. What a great story to tell :)
Kind of funny, but I guess if they are happy that is all that matters!
Hooray! We are SO excited. I agree with the rest-you with both have beautiful children, but it will be fun to compare features!
It was pretty obvious the night they met that there were definite sparks flying . . . I'm pretty sure neither one could glance away from the other. So great!
Post a Comment