{Happy Easter Bunnies to You!}
"Happy Easter Bunnies to You!" said the chain-smoker lady gas attendant.
"Ummm...same to you!" said mandy & jon.
We got home from Park City in time to head over to Cort & Bry's for dinner
& some Easter Festivities!
We had a great time watching the boys "team up" to find their eggs.
We played "ladder golf"...it's a great outside game!
I highly recommend it to all who enjoy a little friendly competition.
We finished the night off by dying Easter eggs.
We are all just happy that SPRING is finally here...
hopefully to stay!
9 comments:
Mandy this is absolutely darling!! HOw did you do it????
Looks like you had a fun time. Are you enjoying your Spring Break. The only part of this that I hate is we have to go back!! I love being lazy and getting things done that I want to do...not things I have to do.
love your new hair cut! you and your brother are so fun. looks like you had a great easter and b-day too!
You look so adorable! Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I actually sent out an email to a bunch of people with our blog address, but I couldn't find your email address! I knew it was mandyjfrisch@.....something - but I couldn't remember! So I'm glad you sent this to me! Hope things are going well for you - we should get together soon for a girls night out or lunch or something! :D
Totally cute. I love this too.
And I don't know if you mentioned what kind of chain smoker this woman is... what was she smokin'?
What a fun Easter! I love all the cute pictures! And Happy Belated Birthday! How fun that you, Cort and your mom could go out. I love your hair. It is so cute! I have wanted to cut mine like that forever. You may have given me motivation :) I love it.
Thanks for breaking the news about Miranda & Brandon! That is so neat that they met through you guys.
I hate to break this to you but you read that gas station attendant thing all wrong. When Johnners and I were growing up he always had a crush on the 50+ year old chain-smoker gas attendant at hearts and she used to call him her "happy easter bunny". I am guessing this is the same lady, kinda crazy looking ..... has to be her. Anyway, just thought you should be aware for the future. hahaha
Sounds like a great Easter. I know I'm late, but happy birthday Mandy! Time is flying isn't it? Oh and I love your haircut.
Ang
mand's, lovin'g your blog! love the way you have these pics in here! hope you enjoyed your SB :)
Post a Comment