4.26.2009

{WICKED!}

Thanks to my fabulous friend at school, Janna Kunz (who is a Capitol Theatre patron: she buys season tickets & thus gets first dibs on up-comming shows & tickets) I was able to get my hands on some WICKED tickets last Spring! Yes, I have had Wicked tickets sitting in my cupboard since last May! I was so excited to hear that the tour was coming to SLC! I have been listening to the sountrack for years & LOVE it! But I never really new too much about the play. My mom, my sister (Cortnie) & I went on Saturday! It was INCREDIBLE!!! I can't believe the talent that was on the stage! We were laughing at ourselves because when the lights came on for intermission...we were all teary eyed! (It's not a sad play it was just that good!) The play was so captivating. The characters were fantastically well done, the costumes & the sets were amazing!!! If you ever get the chance to see it...don't pass it up!

5 comments:

ricksdl said...

I love Wicked! I am so glad you got to see it. Good stuff.

Jamie said...

I am totally jealous! I bet it was amazing. I am so glad you got to go!

mj said...

jealous.

The Birds said...

Thank you SO much again for getting us tickets. It is a day I will never forget. I loved every minute of it. I can still hear the songs in my head. (at least they are lounder than the voices...hehehe!!) Wow!! What talent on stage that day. I still think the girl that played Glinda has to be related to Amy Pohler.
Thanks again, Cort

ashley g. said...

Augh! So disgusted that there were no tickets when the slowbies- meaning me- found out Wicked was coming. It pays to have good friends! So glad that you got to go!