
At the end of each school year, Manila has a Dance Festival! Each grade does a dance for the entire school and all their parents! This one draws a crowd! It is a fun day and I look forward to it all year.
This year's theme was "Western Stampede." The first grade danced to a mix of old country classics. I made up the dance again this year for us. It was darling! They did such a great job! Jon and my mom came and took pictures and video, but the video is too long and I can't get it to publish...(help?) Which makes me sad it was sooo cute!
I am really sad this school year is over! I had the cutest class you could ever ask for! I will miss them all so much. The end of the school year is always so bitter-sweet. I'm glad to be done! But I get so attached to them all! I will miss them. They really were a fun group! I am so lucky to have been their teacher!

And then there is the much anticipated and humiliating teacher's dance! Yup! That's right every year us old, tired, and worn out teachers get out on the field and dance for the kids and their parents...It is always fun yet awkwardly awful at the same time. We danced this year to "Man, I feel like a women." It was a cute dance. We had a good time! Once again, sorry no video of this one...
6 comments:
hooray for being done! i love the dance festival! i wish i could see the video, but blogger won't post it if it is too big. you may be able to upload it to youtube and them put a link on your blog. good luck with the wedding plans. we will be in Orem July 4th to July 12th (i know I am missing it by 2 days!) so if you are in town let me know! [hugs]
Look at those shirts!! Good lookin
You survived the last week of school! You are truly my hero. Wish I could have seen those cute little kiddos dance!
I can't get my video to post either. So sad...I have put some emails out to get some help but I haven't figured it out. I will let you know if I can get it to work. Your pictures are so cute.
That's hot! I bet Jon was way turned on by that dancing! :) I love the engagement pictures also! Can't wait to see you at the shower!
Work it baby! How fun. I am sad that you will be losing such a great class, but yeah for summer, right?! We're counting down to the big day!!!!!!
Post a Comment