5.20.2008

Engagement Pictures!

My little brother Clayton took our engagement pictures for us this week. Here is a sneak peek!
We took about 100 pictures and Jon and I think we may have a winner in there somewhere! The wedding plans are going well. I have the dress, the invitations, the cake, the photographer...and more. The wedding day is creeping up quickly! July 2nd will be here before I know it!

9 comments:

mj said...

too cute! clay did a good job! can't wait to see which one you choose! i am so sad that i will miss you big day :o(

The Belnaps said...

Cute Amanda!! Clay did a good job! You better remember to send me an announcement. You guys look so cute together!

Holly said...

Clay really has got talent. I loved your pictures especially the one you picked. I am so excited for you both married life is great!

ashley g. said...

Way to go Photographer Clay. I loved the pics that I have seen. We are just happy that Mandy said Yes!! Have a great day and I hope that you survive the next week- good luck my friend.

Lindz said...

Hey Mandy! Not sure if you remember me from Manila, but I found your blog through Holly's! Congrats on getting married...you guys make such a cute couple!! Can't wait to see the wedding pics! =)

Natalie said...

So cute! Yes, married life IS the best. You two are the perfect couple!

Jamie said...

Such cute pictures! You guys are a beautiful couple. I especially love Jonner's face int he first one. Classic. Love you guys!

Shanny said...

Mandy!! I love the pics. You guys look so stinkin cute. I hope all is going well for you guys and that the wedding plans aren't driving you crazy. :) I want an invite!!!

Dani said...

Hey Mandy - It's Dani Andreasen (Steven's wife) ... I saw your blog on Steph Smiths - And what CUTE pictures! You guys look great - And CONGRATS! We're so happy for you!