6.05.2008
A-Z ~ a little about me~
A. Attached or Single: Attached to my soon to be HUSBAND: Jonathan K. Frischknecht
B. Best Friend: My Jon! I am also very close to my mom and sis. They are wonderful & we are very entertaining when we get together! (at least we think so)
C. Cake or Pie: I'm not a huge fan of cake unless it's ice cream cake! I would rather have pie.
D. Day of Choice: I love Friday. It's the end of the school week. I know that I get to say goodbye to my students, and hello to Jon for two whole days.
E. Essential item: 32 oz. diet cherry coke! I can't live with out it!
F. Favorite Color: Green, I am not sure why, but it's been my favorite for a long time.
G. Gummy bears or worms: Not really a big fan of either..
H. Hometown: Springville. However, I have lived in Pleasant Grove for the past two years.
I. Indulgence(s): Food! I love to go out to eat, T.V. , Sleep, Diet Cherry Coke, movies, reading, scrapbooking, & crafty stuff!
J. January or July: July! I am not a fan of cold weather. I hate snow! I love sunshine!
K. Kids: 25 a year is good enough for me! :) I want to teach for a few more years before we have our own. But I can't wait to see what our kids will look like!
L. Life is incomplete without: Jon, laughter & family
M. Marriage Date: July 2, 2008 ~Only three weeks away!
N. Number of siblings: 1 sister (C0rtnie) 2 brothers (Brandon & Clayton)
O. Oranges or apples: Apples. I eat apples at school for lunch almost everyday. I use one of those handy apple slicers & eat my apple with peanut butter! It's cheap & delicious!
P. Phobias or Fears: Typical girly stuff! I don't like spiders, snakes, rats, bugs, etc.
Q. Quotes: My favorite is, "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." ~Emerson
R. Reason to smile: I am getting marred in three weeks! I can't wait to marry Jon! He is going to be an amazing husband! I am so lucky to have him in my life!!! He is too good to me.
S. Season of choice: I love Spring time! Everything starts to turn green, the blossoms on the trees are beautiful, the sunshine & the rain are a nice welcome after the long cold winter.
T. Tag: Mom, Jenny (if you find my blog)
U. Unknown fact about me: I really like to build things. My family built a house several years ago. My mom & I framed the whole basement wall using the old fashion hammer & nails. I also have helped my sister work on two houses. I helped a lot with the tile work. I have tiled many bathrooms & fireplaces!
V. Very favorite store: I enjoy Target. I like their home decor stuff, they have cute clothes & jewelry, books & movies! I always gift shop there. You can find whatever you need for any occasion.
W. Worst habit: I pile stuff around my house. I tend to walk in and drop whatever I have in my hands on the nearest surface & it stays there for a while! I can get away with it because I live alone. There is no one around to make me put it away! I'll have to really work on that once my house becomes Jon's house too! My mom hates that habit about me! She is a clean freak! I wish that gene would have come through in me a little more. I don't like to clean!
X. X-ray or Ultrasound: X-ray. I have had my fair share of x-rays through my near death experiences... my favorite x-rays are of my hand. My dad & I were in a really bad car accident 6 years ago. I shattered the bones in my right hand. (as well as 7 others throughout my back, sternum, & a rib) To repair it, the doctor put 5 little screws in my hand. I have a 4 inch scar on the top of my hand, & you can feel the top of one of the screws. The x-ray is way cool. I show it to my students every year. They think it is just the coolest thing ever!
Y. Your favorite food: In my family we have a favorite saying, "No meat, No meal!" Thus my favorite foods consist of meat. I LOVE a good steak & there is not much that can beat a really good grilled burger!
Z. Zodiac sign: Aries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment