1.31.2014

*January 2013*

Some friends & I decided to take our girls to Disney on Ice! Jensen got to tag along too. 
Kayla & Lexi, Alison & Jens, Becky & Brooklyn, Reese & Me
The littles were in HEAVEN and the mamas were too! It was so fun to see their reactions & excitement and feel the Disney Magic! 

The glamorous life of a mama! Blowout! From diaper to shoulder! Thats got to be some kind of a record. 

Once again, we love the family friendly atmosphere at daddy's school.  They were offering a dance class for 18 mo + so we were thrilled to sign up and try it out. Going to dance each week with her besties makes it even more fun! 

We tried rice cereal a few times this week.  Child abuse.  Jensen hates it! I think we will take a break and try again next month.

This boy though...I can't even begin to say how much I love having this boy in my arms to snuggle and kiss all day! He is just the best baby ever! Can't imagine life without him!

Loving our January weather.  We go on walks all the time. This is us going to campus to visit daddy and take him dinner one evening.

Reese loves anything creative, artsy, and crafty. She has loved coloring & painting so much lately.
She also LOVES to help me in the kitchen! 

No comments: