10.01.2013

*New Born Cuteness*

The week Jensen was born, I was beyond grateful that my mom could be here to stay with us and watch Reese while we were at the hospital and then for a few days after while we adjusted to life with two kids and life with a new born again.  (Not to mention Jon was only one week into second year of Med School, which is a ROUGH year!)

She was beyond helpful and Reese LOVES her Gma Vicki SO much.  They have a special bond and love to play together.  The AZ heat was in full force 110 degrees and Gma went and found Reese some fun water toys for the backyard, took her places to play, ran errands for me, etc.

While Gma and Reese played, I had a mini photo shoot with Jensen. (He was border line jaundis, like barely escaped the light bed. We were so glad his levels averaged out because they admit the babies to use the lights here! I didn't want to see him go back to the hospital. Anyway, he is a little "orange" in lots of these pictures but I tried to edit that out and took many black and white pics too).

I think I took over 200 pictures of this boy! I just can't get over how cute he is! Here are my favorites:



 This is daddy's tie from our wedding!




 Gma couldn't believe I put my new born baby on this old dirty football. Worth it! 



 This boy has the BEST head of hair! 
 Reese loves her baby brother.  She really thinks he is cute.  She will happily share a toy or a kiss.
However, she refuses to hold him. Which I am actually ok with! I can trust her alone in a room with him because she just completely ignores him. She really only acknowledges him when he is crying, because she wants me to make him stop. I think he will grow on her! 



No comments: