10.10.2013

*Jensen's First Month*


"Don't even dare to say out loud how good this baby is! Eating, sleeping & being adorable is all he does!" -Proud Mama.  Posted this picture on Instagram. Jensen really is such a good baby.  He is making this two kid adjustment thing seem too easy.  
Daddy home for a little break from school.

Jensen is almost 3 weeks old in this picture.  And this is the closest to holding him Reese will get.  She has no interest in her brother.  She will give him his binki and share her toys with him, but thats about it.  I am not complaining. It makes my life easier. She is content to continue to be her independent self.  (Also, thanks iPad for distracting her lots lately too!)
I love my Frischknecht kids. #1 and #2!  Cort sent me that cute onesie for Jensen. 
I posted this on Instagram and a friend commented and said, "oh progress...Reese is next to Jensen and smiling." Ha! She's still not too interested in this adorable boy!

We went to a friends house to watch the rival game.  Thanks to Aunt Andrea for sending Jensen some 18 month Utes onesies...reese is wearing it! 
I took these two pictures above and below on Jensen's actual due date. Since he came 3 1/2 weeks early...it was so strange to think about not having him home and all the snuggles and kisses we've already shared.  So glad he was born healthy, and is such a happy baby. He is such a good boy and we love him soooooo much!


No comments: