In September, Reese & I flew back to Utah for a week to visit.
I will apologize now...because I did not take great pictures. I had good intentions...oops!
It was the FIRST time Reese had ever flown on an airplane. She did great! Perhaps because it was the FIRST time she has ever had sprite (I put some in her bottle). I was glad it was only an hour & 20 minute flight...she lost it for just the last 2-3 minutes at the end.
Reese & Jordyn had their FIRST sleepover at Gma Jody & Gpa Jay's. We slept at their house & watched the BYU vs. Utah game.
Reese got her FIRST haircut while in Utah.
She was such a good girl. I took her to "Cookie Cutters" because I figured she would do better with lots of distractions going on. She got to sit in this cool car, watch cartoons, play with toys & eat a sucker! She only got upset when the stylist got out the blow dryer. But she made it through.
The finished product! SOOO cute. It hasn't look this cute since. I don't want to round brush it out...but it is still cute when it dries on its own.
My mom & my sis & I went shopping one day to some cute boutiques around A.F. & P.G. Reese had to walk on her own! We spent a lot of time waiting for her to catch up to us. But it was worth it to watch her wobbly-stiff legs slowly coming toward us. Too cute!
We also went to the zoo. We have been several times. But it was more fun this time because she is more aware of the animals & their sounds. She had fun playing with her cousin Lexie!
This ride was not her idea of fun! I had to hand her off to cortnie to get her on the seat. She did not want to let go of me. Once it started she kind of liked it. But when it stopped, she was ready to get OFF!
This monkey just sat here & while the little girls laughed & talked to him.
While in Utah, Reese also got to meet 3 new baby cousins for the FIRST time!
My little brother's baby: Ira (johnson grandkid count=6)
My sis-in-law's baby: Tanner (frischknecht grandkid count=23)
My sis-in-law's baby: Brooklynn (& 24)
She was not very interested in any of them, but did get a little jealous when I was holding & snuggling with them.
We had a great trip out there & it was so fun to see all our family & many of our friends for a few days! We love you all & miss you! Can't wait to see you again. Thanks for making our FIRST trip back so fun!!!

2 comments:
That is the cutest hair cut I have ever seen on a 1 year old...adorable!!
I'm glad you had fun at home!
It was so fun to see you! Reese is adorable and growing up so much. We can't wait for Christmas!
Post a Comment