Reese is now 9 months old...
& cute as ever!
Height: 28.5 in. =71%
Weight: 17.1 lbs. =28%
Head 17 in. =91%
She has learned some new tricks lately...
*Reese has 8 teeth [4 on top & 4 on bottom]
*Reese can still wear 3-6 month clothes...well shirts. I tried some 6 month jeans on her yesterday & they fit in the length great, but her waist has inches to spare! It 's all leggings for this girl!
*She STILL can't & won't crawl. This is about as motivated as she gets to crawl...
* This girl is SO vocal. She loves to yell & babble all day. {Da-da-da is her go to phrase.}
*She such a happy & fun baby! When she gets excited her little hands & feet move like CrAzY!
Last week after church I put Reese down for a nap. I went in 10 minutes later to check on her & she was sleeping like this. It made me smile...


5 comments:
She's such a teeny little cutie! That's funny that she hasn't wanted to crawl yet! Logan's too busy crawling to learn how to clap or wave :) It's so funny how all kids are so different!
Hee hee what a silly girl. I love seeing her personality come out. Cutest sweater ever in that first pic.
I want to take you out for lunch or dinner around your birthday so be thinking of when and where.
I looked for your blog on Brit's the other day after we were talking. And look what I found... What a cute girl. Reese is so darling!
Cute little Reese. I can't believe she still won't crawl. I'm excited to see when she will finally take off!
SO CUTE! I can't believe how many teeth she has! Please know that Kalli is expecting a phone call if you ever need babysitters... she dearly misses her Baby Reese.
Post a Comment