Reese turned 8 months old last week!
At 8 months old...
*Reese has 4 teeth. Her bottom two & two on top...not the front though, the ones to the side of her front teeth! I have tried to so hard to get a picture of those teeth! I will one of these days!
*Reese is now a pro at sitting up & playing with toys. Unless one is out of reach...then she very cautiously leans forward with one hand to grab & one out for balance. If she can't reach the object...she finds something else to entertain herself with. This girl will not crawl! I guess I should enjoy not having to baby proof every room in the house & not having to chase her around.
*When she sees something she wants to touch she ALWAYS puts out just one little finger to lightly touch & preview it first. It is so funny. People comment about it all the time!
*Reese is also a pro at feeding herself little pieces of bread, goldfish crackers, & puffy star snacks.
*She loves to blow raspberries lately & is often covered in drool!
*She shakes her head back & forth all the time like she is telling you NO...(luckily she doesn't know what the word NO is yet!)
*I finally feel like she is getting "fatter". She is still so dang tall! People often don't think she is only 8 months old! That being said, she still wears 6 month clothes.
On Valentine's Day Jon brought me my favorite flowers!
He brought Reese home a puppy! (I sure hope this is the only puppy he ever brings home to her.) Thanks Jon/Daddy! WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:
oh my heck!!! That is the cutest picture I of her sitting on that dog. They love those big stuffed animals. When Jordyn was at the house the other day she just wanted to drag that big bear and puppy we have all over the house. We Love our Cousins! Happy Valentines Day little Resse!
I love her face on the dog. That thing is huge. Her little finger thing is so hilarious. I hope she's always cautious...let's mess and owies.
Shes growing so fast and is so dang cute. Don't teach her to crawl (or walk)
What a cutie she is! She's such a skinny little mini! I'm pretty sure Logan could still clobber her :) Don't you just love how they can play now? I hate that they grow up, but at least they can some-what feed themselves :) That last picture is darling.
BTW Tim and I still haven't left Logan for more than a couple hours, so good for you!
They just can't get any cuter than Reese!
Post a Comment