4.11.2012

*tEn mOntHs & EaSteR*

Reese is ten months old & I am in denial that she is getting so close being a year old!
I can't believe how fast the time has gone.
Taking her picture is getting more difficult. This month was dang near impossible. Next month may not even happen!
She didn't want to lay on her back...she wanted that paper!
I was hoping she would crawl to it...negative. However, she is getting SO close. Lately she has discovered that to get where she wants to go she; sits up, finds her target, lays back down, rolls to her side, swings her legs in the desired direction then reaches out as far as she can. If she's not close enough she begins the process again...turns out it's effective.
*Reese has been sleeping 10+ hours a night! I heard rumors that some babies could do that...I just didn't believe it until now. She has been sleeping is the funniest positions. My favorite lately was just yesterday. She must have sat up after I laid her down & then fallen asleep slowly leaning forward because she was asleep with her head in her own lap. Folded in half. :)
*Her little waist is still wearing 0-3 or a small 3-6 size. She is only 17 pounds but so tall. People often comment on how LONG she is.
This is Reese's new favorite place! My sister's little girl grew out of this swing so I gladly offered to put it back to good use. We go out & sit in the swing at least twice a day. Every time I unbuckle it to go back inside, she yells at me!
Reese's first {and only} Easter Egg Hunt was at Gma Frisch's house. Of course the day it was planned was also the day it stormed & snowed. So we hunted in Gma's living room.
She did great...then unknowingly shared her candy with us! What a sweetheart.
Easter morning she got some new sandals, some needed summer clothes & some Gerber puffs snacks. {Me: a new book & jon: a new shirt}
Reese is such a trooper! I drag her all over the place & RARELY is she in a bad mood. She loves to go for walks in the stroller. At the stores she just jabbers & quietly takes in her surroundings.
We went to the zoo this past week. I don't know how much fun she had. But I sure did. I have not been to the Zoo since the late 90's. It is much smaller than I remembered, but much improved. We are planing on going back.
I think she liked this the best!
Did I mention Reese loves to swing?!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Diana Dye said...

She is so stinking cute. I am so jealous of that swing..my kids would love to have one just out the door. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

andrew and brittani said...

Time sure does fly! Reese is so cute and I can't wait for her to finally crawl. You are very lucky she is such a good sleeper.

Ashley Myntti said...

She is such a doll!