1.04.2012

Christmas has come & gone once again. Christmas was so much fun/different with Reese around. We know that she had no idea what was going on, but we did & we loved sharing presents, carols & traditions with her anyway!
This lovely group of pictures is from a "Let's Make a Deal" Christmas Party @ Gma & Gpa's house. It was a blast. Each family came dressed up. We got to choose either a white elephant gift, a mysterious envelope, or risk it all for what was behind the red xmas curtain...It was a lot of fun! Thanks Gma & Gpa!
Reese got this super fun bouncer from Gma Frischknecht.
Opening presents...
I gave jon 3 envelopes...Person? Place? Thing?
He had to unscramble the letter inside the Place & Person envelopes...
And in the Thing envelope where two ticket to see Elton John in Vegas. {We are going in February!}
Then for breakfast we ate "Monkey Knuckles" a johnson family X-mas must...and they were FABULOUS!!! I could have eaten them all myself!
Then jon had to go to work for 12 hours...on Christmas...So Reese & I went to hang out at my mom's all day. We ate a delicious lunch, played games, opened more presents & ate some more.
We took jon dinner & some more presents to open at work!
We got some fun gifts this year!
My mom got us a "Pass of All Passes" can't wait to use that all year! Trafalga mini golf...here we come!
Cortnie & Bryan with their incredible vinyl/painting teamwork made us this growth chart! I LOVE IT!!! It says, "It takes courage to GROW UP and become who you really are" ~E.E. Cummings
and jon got me a mothers ring...picture to be added as soon as it is back from getting engraved...
We had a great Christmas this year & as always are so thankful for our family & friends & each other.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diana Dye said...

I love your growth chart. Does you sister sell them? Me wantie.

Is Reese as sweet as she looks? She looks like a little doll. I want to hold her for a change instead of my grunty, growling boy.

Justin and I were discussing Elton John right before I read your post. Weird. Does he still dress all crazy when he performs?