1.16.2012

*6 Month Pictures*

We went {twice} to get Reese's six month pictures taken. She would NOT smile! Which is of course ironic because this girl does nothing but smile at home! Our first attempt she kind of smiled...we got a few awesome pictures! Then she just had enough & was crying big tears by the time we left.
Attempt number two...we made daddy come with us, certain that he would be able to get a huge smile out of her. Not so. She broke down even earlier. Even though we did not get any huge big Reese smiles...I think we got plenty that captured her cuteness!
Big thanks to Beth! You are awesome! Sorry Reese didn't find you very funny...{bethallmanphotography.blogspot.com}
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jamie said...

They are beautiful mandy! Seriously, Reese is so adorable! I could stare at that cute little face all day!

andrew and brittani said...

You DID get some great pics. I love her zebra leggings.

Tim and Heidi said...

Such a cutie! You got some good pictures, despite the not smiling :)

Lisa said...

She is completely adorable!! I need a little girl so bad :)

The Birds said...

Those almost (not quite) make me want to have another one. SOOOO CUTE!