Reese went on her first outing to my mom's house on June 18th. It was my mom's birthday & my grandma came down from Brigham City to visit & to meet Reese! Here is our 4 generation picture!
We went to the doctor last week for her 2 week appointment & Reese is in the 6% for her weight & 48% for height! Tall & skinny...just like her daddy! ;) She was up to 20.5 inches & 6.9 lbs...& here we are a week later & I know she is already bigger! She is growing so fast!
Reese is a fabulous baby! She is a great eater & sleeper! The last two nights she has slept for 5-6 hours through the night. We love watching her many facial expressions, hearing her cute cry & snuggling with her.
I took Reese last week to get new born pictures taken. She is 16 days old in these pictures. Thanks to Beth Allman for taking the pictures. I love them! I can't wait to print, frame & hang these adorable shots!










5 comments:
Oh my, what a stinking cutie. She may be tall like her dad but she definitely looks just like you.
I'm so glad she's eating and sleeping great. That's all that really matters at this point anyway.
I hope you are adjusting well and getting used to the "new normal". I'm going to bug you soon about coming over to see your new one.
I hate that four generation picture!!! We need to take another one on her blessing day!!! I'll try not to look so fat in it!!! Love you and love this baby girl!!! Pictures are adorable!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on that darling baby girl! You look awesome, hope you are feeling great! So excited for you and love those pictures! Beth is the best!
Love,
Janey
Oh, I just love them all. Reese is SO beautiful! I love the four gen. hand shot. What a great idea!
Mandy, she is so precious and darling! What a sweet little thing, those pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment