7.07.2011

*Really?*

Reese is one month old today!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Nicky and Patrick said...

Seriously so cute! I love the pictures with a stuffed animal to compare later! So fun!

Diana Dye said...

She has so much hair! What a cutie.

ashley g. said...

Can she REALLY be one month old? Time flies! She is still a hot topic of conversation at our house- too beautiful to not be. Congrats again- she is perfect.

Tim and Heidi said...

She's so cute! I hope it's okay I put your blog on my list, I got it from your Mom's. Hope everything is going well! We'll have to get our little people together since they're so close in age!

Dani said...

She is so dang cute!

The Walker's said...

Congrats! She is so cute and I love the name Reese! She is so tiny too :) I am so happy for you, you are going to be such a good mommy. I want to come see her!

Jamie said...

She is so stinkin cute!!!