5.16.2011

*Mom or Dad?*

We can not wait to see what she is going to look like! We have wondered so many times...will she look more like me? OR more like jon?
Here are some baby pictures of jon & i. We have no clue as to what she will look like! But, either way...i think she'll be pretty cute! At least we hope so...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

I can't wait to see her and find out!! The countdown is on...

The Walker's said...

How fun, I can't wait to see what she looks like! You were both such cute babies :) I'm SO excited for you! You are going to be great parents. I want to come visit when you have her! Please text me as soon as she is here! :)

Diana Dye said...

I think it's safe to say she's going to be adorable. I can't wait to see her too!

Jamie said...

Awwwe. Look at that hair! And your expression. What a cute baby you were Mandy! I am dying to meet her and so glad that you've made it through school--well almost. :)