It's true...I am 27!
(Yes jon, I know, I am getting closer & closer to 30 thanks for reminding me!)
My super cute room mom's came & brought me and my class a big yummy b-day cake! It was delicious! My class was adorable all day & were so excited to celebrate my b-day. They spoiled me with cards, pictures, good behavior, & presents!
Here's the class saying "Happy Birthday!" In this picture I am wearing the "It's My Birthday" sash. I bought this & altered it for 6&7 year olds to wear...they however insisted that the 27 year old wear it all day too! It looked great...especially 'over' the baby-belly.
"Jonny-Man" (my class lovingly calls him this...& think he is the COOLEST guy in the world! I would have to agree!) came by he brought me some BEAUTIFUL flowers & treats for the kids. He also stuck around to help me color my b-day book!
Jon got me this super cute watch! LOVE IT!!! THANKS BABE!!! We went out to dinner, Macaronni Grill, YUM!
It was a FUN & GREAT day with lots of well wishes from friends & family! Thanks to all who made it a great day!
3 comments:
Happy birthday! What a fun day. I love how excited kids get about birthdays....I still do!
Holy Crap...I just looked at the baby timmer on your blog. 50 days and counting. Heeheehee, I am seriously getting so excited to hold her. Oh, and I am glad you had a good birthday.
Hey, I am way behind - I just saw that you are going to have a baby! I am so excited for you! You are going to be the best mom. I am glad you are getting a girl too - she will be so cute! Congrats Mandy!
Ang :)
Post a Comment