On April 7th I was the recipient of this lovely award at an Alpine District luncheon. I was excited to be recognized for all the time, efforts and years I've spent teaching my first graders! Several teachers from all the P.G. schools were awarded. I was thrilled to be in the presence of these fine teachers who likewise make the daily sacrifices of service, love, time & patience it takes to be a teacher.
This paragraph was written about me in the program.
Manila Elementary: Amanda Frischknecht
"Mrs. Frisch is very patient and loving to her kids, and she is so good at teaching them. She cares about the little ones and does a marvrlous job at seeing that they really grow in their reading skills. She is fun and caring and thoughtful. She works hard, and you can see that the kids love her. She is very involved in everything happening in the school and she teaches the children how to learn and have fun at the same time."

2 comments:
Personally, I think you should get an award every year! You are an amazing teacher. I love being in your classroom, an wish I had the kind of control and ability you have to teach 30 kids. I can't even do it with 3. You rock!!
YAY MANDY! That is so awesome. This award is a long time comin' woman. Congratulations!
Post a Comment