Christmas has come & gone again this year. Above is a few pictures from our annual Manila Christmas sing. Our first graders sang beautifully as usual. They are so cute. I love getting to feel the excitement of the season with my class each year. Every year I have my kids write letters to Santa. I always write back to them as either an elf or Mrs. Claus. It's one of my favorite things to every year. This year their letters to Santa were awesome as always. Here are a few of my favorite lines...
- "I want a jet-pack." -Don't worry Mrs. Claus told him the elves were still working on perfecting them & they won't be ready until 2024.
- "Is Mrs. Claus pregnant?" -Asked the boy whose mom is having a baby..he's very excited!
- "Can I please have a bow & arrow. I promise I will only shoot it at the door. I will not shoot my sisters or my brother." -He got his bow & arrow...he did shoot his siblings!
- "I am sorry if I said I don't believe in you. I really do." -How cute it that?! This is also from the little girl who didn't ask Santa for anything! She just said thank you for all the presents & I don't care what you bring me...
I love my job. My class is so stinkin' cute this year. I told them I was going to have a baby right before the Christmas break and they were so excited. They always remind me that my belly is getting a little bigger. They like to guess and talk about whether it's going to be a girl or a boy. One of my cute little girls asked me what I thought it was going to be (at that particular moment I was thinking it was a boy...I change my mind every week). So I told her Jon & I think it might be a boy. She wrinkled her nose and said, "Why? Is he punching & kicking you all the time?"
Jon & I got sealed in the Timp. temple on Friday December 17th. We were so happy to have many family members & friends there to support us. It was an amazing experience & we are so thankful to know that we will be together for eternity! Thanks to Cort for letting us use your house after for dinner. Thanks to all my wonderful family who made the delicious soups & food. Thanks to mom for getting us a "wedding cake."
We had a nice & relaxing Christmas this year filled with fun, family & gratitude. We are blessed to have our families close & love that we can be with both sides of our family for Christmas!
Here are a few pictures from x-mas this year. Jon & I got a new camera from Santa. I am excited to figure out how to use it! We also got a beautiful picture of the temple from my mom! The baby got a baby sized Utes chair, a few toys, Toy Story 1,2,3, & a Utes outfit from cousin Jordyn (Jon is modeling it above). It was another great Holiday season!
Lastly, I am just about 19 weeks pregnant...We get to find out PINK or BLUE on the 20th...10 more days! If you want to make a guess...leave your prediction in a comment!



8 comments:
Sarah has a little chair like that and loves that it's just like mom's and dad's but her size.
I'm guessing BOY.
And thank you for letting us come to your sealing. I always get more out of others' sealings than my own...probably since I was so nervous.
Congrats on being sealed! That's awesome! You will be a great mom, I am so excited for you! I say girl.
Congrats on the sealing! -- Sounds like your XMAS was great, and I'm guessing girl!
Yay! congrats! and everything else. you make a super cute pregnant woman! i can't wait to find out what you are having...i hope it is a boy ;O)
okay...I will be excited either way. I would like a girl because we would have three little girls in the family close in age. I would like a boy for you and Jon. He needs his little football buddy. So I am going to say you have a 50/50 chance of having one or the other. Heehee! Seriously can't wait to hear. I promise not to call or text until you let us know.
Cort
PS- you are so welcome to have anything gathering at my house. Including playing nerdy xbox games. We love having people over. Especially you guys!!
I'm guessing it's going to be a girl and we'll have a girl trifecta at school.
I'm thinking that you've got a little man on the way. Or maybe she's a little lady... ok, ok, we'll take both.
Final Answer is GIRL.
And you will both be absolutely smitten with her.
BOY. Just a guess . . .
Post a Comment