As seems to be the trend lately it has been a while since I have posted anything on the ol' blog.
I will backtrack a little here & fill you in...
My little brother Clay married his sweetheart Kaimee on November 23rd. It was a wonderful day! The Fall colors were beautiful! Although it felt more like winter. The "storm" scare unfortunately kept many guests away...but those who braved it enjoyed a lovely reception! Congrats you two! We are so happy for you both!
Jon & I went through the Provo Temple on Nov. 20th Scheduled to get sealed in December. We are so thankful for this amazing day we got to share with each other & our parents.
We also had the annual Frischknecht Family Halloween Party.
Jon & I went as a Skeleton FAMILY!

Above: Jon's reaction (Oct. 3rd) moments after seeing the word PREGNANT
(It only took a few weeks for this expression to go away)Here is our baby's first picture @ 10 weeks. Sorry, we don't have a scanner so it is a picture of a picture...little blurry I know...

Jon & I went through the Provo Temple on Nov. 20th Scheduled to get sealed in December. We are so thankful for this amazing day we got to share with each other & our parents.
Halloween was fun as ever! Here is my annual 1st grade team Halloween pic. Love these girls!!

11 comments:
Super Cute blog entry! Thank you for posting. I am a tired of keeping the baby a secret, it is very exciting news!! We are so happy for you both, and can't wait to meet her...(that has been the trend in the family lately) Love you guys! Cort
Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you all around. So many things to be excited for!!! First of all, congrats on the temple. That's the greatest thing ever. Actually the only way you could top that is with a baby! So way to go!
Hooray and huzzah for your family! While it doesn't excite me that the Utes won, I'm willing to put that aside to congratulate your family on the new little one and on going to the temple! What great news!
YAY!! Congrats...You both will be such wonderful parents! We are so excited for you!
ok you are my favorite person right now! a baby mandy! yay!!!!! i sooo sosooo sooo wish i were there to hug you right now! so this will have to do and i love your costume.
oh and congrats on that whole getting sealed thingy too ;o) ok here is another hug for that
yay! you are going to be the best mom. ever.
Yeah! That is so exciting...Congrats!
We already commented on your FB -- but seriously so excited for you two! On both things .. Congrats!
Congratulations! Love the Halloween shirt:) Kaden was so excited when I told him you were having a baby!
CONGRATS!!! So excited for you guys!
Yeah! I haven't checked in awhile...congrats!!! One the baby, the temple - everything! We'll have to catch up soon!
We're so excited for you, too! We love you guys and look forward to watching Jon sterilize EVERYTHING the baby touches. You might want to consider investing in several cases of sanitizer before then. :-)
You guys are going to make the BEST parents.
Love you!
Post a Comment