This week was an exciting week for Aunt Mandy & Uncle Jon! Brandon (my big bro) & Miranda (jon's big sis) welcomed sweet Jordyn Kay Johnson on October 8th! She is beautiful, adorable, perfect in every way, & we are so glad she is finally here! BIG congrats to the proud parents! FYI: Jordyn is grandbaby #21 on jon's side, and #4 on my side!
Here is Jordyn with her proud papa! She was 8lbs 5 oz. 21 in. and has a FULL head of hair!!!
In other news...Dylan James Bird turned the big 8! He was baptized on Saturday. We were so excited to be there & to get to be a part of his special day! Congrats Dylan! We are both so proud of you & the little man you are!

5 comments:
Awww she is so cute! Congrats on being an aunt again!
congrats to your family! such exciting stuff. what a beautiful baby! and such a big boy!
How dang cute is that baby?!!! Congrats to them!! how fun
That baby is beautiful. I am so jealous of the hair! My babies are very much lacking in that area :)
Baby and baptism. I love families.
Way cute baby. I can't believe she has so much hair! And I love her name.
Post a Comment