I realized today that I haven't posted anything since July! Wow! I have been so busy here's why...SCHOOL! Being Mrs. Frisch takes up a lot of my time... :) One would think that after doing this for six years, I wouldn't be so busy. But, one would be wrong! I have a DArLinG class this year! They are going to be a lot of fun. I am just looking forward to the days when they (and myself) settle into our schedule!
Here are some pictures of some fun things we've been doing at school!
Our AMAZING PTA hosted a Fun Run to raise money for both their programs & our school. We ran a 2.62 Mini-Marathon! It was awesome! Those PTA ladies are incredible. There was a great turn out with a lot of support from our community! We had over 500 runners!
Jon came & ran with me! Thanks Jon!
We learned all about apples & Johnny Appleseed. We had a cool APple MaTh activity. We weighed & measured our apples in different fun ways!
Our AMAZING PTA hosted a Fun Run to raise money for both their programs & our school. We ran a 2.62 Mini-Marathon! It was awesome! Those PTA ladies are incredible. There was a great turn out with a lot of support from our community! We had over 500 runners!
Jon came & ran with me! Thanks Jon!


2 comments:
And on top of having to be Mrs. Frish, you also are Aunt Mandy. Thanks again for all your help!! Oh, and you have a really fun PTA and school. What a fun idea.
What a great idea. I'm glad it went well, and I sure hope you love this year. You have got to be the BEST teacher there!
Post a Comment