3.16.2010
*ABC's & ME*
A - Age: 25(.92 My b-day is 2 weeks away)
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Going to the Grocery Store!!!
D - Dog's name: Never had one...don't cry for me...
E - Essential start your day item: Hitting the snooze button at least twice!
F - Favorite color: Green
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver
H - Height: 5'3.5'' (Yes, that .5 does count!)
I - Instruments you play: how about playED: piano (I'd love to start playing again) & flute (I was in the band)
J - Job title: First Grade Teacher/"Assistant Principal"(TSA)
K - Kids -None
L - Living arrangements: 3 bed/2 bath condo
M - Mom's name: Vicki
N - Nicknames: Mandera, Mands, Marsha, Mandy Pandy...there's more but I think that's enough!
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope (but I've had 2 E.R. visits!)
P - Pet Peeves: waiting in long lines
Q - Quote from a movie: That's a hard choice. I have many favorites. Here's one of them...that is a more serious favorite (and it won't offend anyone, your welcome mom) "...beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will..." -Hope Floats
R - Right handed or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 (big) sis/2 bros (big & little)
T - Time you wake up: 6:30 am
U- Underwear: Not just a suggestion!
V - Vegetable you dislike: Most...
W - Ways you run late: My closet seems to provide clothes that don't fit, or make me look fat, or I've had since high school,etc. (9 times out of ten it's the closets fault!)
X - X-rays you've had: My hand and back after my car accident in '03.
Y - Yummy food you make: Cookies! They count as food...right?
Z - Zoo favorite: Elephants & Gorillas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
a valiant effort on the blog post, mand. kudos.
Other nick names..... Manda Bear, Bugs, Mandy Pandy, Marsha...... Fun to read..... you're the best!!! Kisses!!!
I love that "Hope Floats" quote! It was fun reading this, and getting to know you better! :) I seem to remember another nickname from high school, but I can't remember if it was "Chesty La Roo" or "Busty St. Claire" (fine, "Hooty Mcboob" it is...)
Cute and I agree with the closet. That is why I am always late too!! Nothing looks good. That is why I prefer to stay home in my comfortable clothes. It's just better!
Why must closets offend us in such ways? They should be BANISHED in their mocking attitude. (Is it obvious that my closet exhibits the same type of behavior?)
And just so you know... I had no idea that you were in the band.
"This one time... at band camp..."
So fun to read. I feel like I know you even better now. Love the snooze button and the closet!
Marsha eh? I like that. Has it really been 7 years since your accident? Wow. And did I know you played the flute? Learn something knew everyday.
I like the changing blog backgrounds! Help find me a cuter one for my company blog.
Post a Comment