1.03.2010

*It's a Wonderful Life*

We had a very nice & quiet Christmas this year. We enjoyed being with our families, relaxing & reflecting on the past year together. Here are some highlights from the month:
Some pictures of my cute first graders at our annual Christmas Sing! We went to temple square twice this month. The Frischknecht family goes up each year. We stay overnight, checkout the lights on temple square, eat dinner, go swimming (well...the grandkids do) & enjoy each others company. Then we went again to listen to my mom sing with her very talented choir. On Christmas Eve, we went sledding in jon's parents backyard. This will happen again soon I'm sure! We had too much fun!
Posted by Picasa
Here is Bryan & Jon trying to board down the hill on a knee board. Big boys fall hard! Maybe I'll dare to try it next time... Me & my cute mom. She made this DARLING headband for me & she has been making & selling them for lots of people! She made her scarf too.
Let me know if you want one. She can make them in any color for girls, women & even babies. She is going to make them for another month or two. They are $15.
I love Christmas time & am always reminded of how lucky & blessed I am. It is a beautiful life & I thank all of you who have contributed to my happiness.

7 comments:

ashley g. said...

Jon's face plant just might be my favorite... hope that you are feeling better! We missed you over the holidays- we should go to dinner (sans my children). Miss you guys!

Frischknecht Fam said...

Fun stuff! I'm sorry you were sick over the vacation--glad you're feelig better. And I'm loving your fonts. Where did you find them?

ricksdl said...

love the video! I'm glad you had a great christmas. miss ya

McInnes Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I love all the fun times around the holidays! Your moms headbands are adorable. Definitely need to get one! We'll all have to get together again soon and hang out :)

TyandBre said...

The headband is adorable! Can she make them without the flower? I'm just not a big flower kinda girl... :) Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. I think me and my sister-in-law are going to run the Provo half and you should come do it with us!

Vicki said...

Love the new template!!! Your blog is always so cute. Love you!

c. johnson said...

that pic of us cheesing it is sweet! teehee! you've gotta send me that one and some of us kissing lex. love you!