I was asked to decorate our school Christmas tree this year. About two minutes after receiving the overwhelming task...I called my mom! I knew she would have a great idea/theme for me. (She suffers from a x-mas tree decoration OBSESSION!) Needless to say, within hours she sent me a text with a theme we could use about how snowflakes are unique & so are all our students. CUTENESS!!! Vicki saves the day again. But not only did she think of the idea, she went out got snowflakes, helped me punch out 815 Manila Mustang smiling faces, & came out to school to put it all together. THANKS mom. I can't tell you how many compliments I have gotten about our tree. You once again proved that you are amazing. Love you so much. (I also stole/copied this collage from her blog...thanks for that too mom!;) The kids LOVE the tree too! They try to hang out in the hall & find their picture or their friends pictures.
Here's a picture of my cute class by the tree.

9 comments:
your mom wins. she is the best. ever. totally cute tree.
That is such a good idea. Aren't moms the best?
And your class is really cute too.
Great idea! What a lot of work! Can't wait to see it next week.
So cute. We have the BEST mom!! I'll try to come and see it in person when my kids are finally all better. Hate the winter illnesses. AHHHHH!!!!
The tree looks great, Mandy! You are the best TSA ever!!! :)
I agree, shs is the BEST EVER! What a cute tree! Love it!
Cute Mand! What a good mom.
What a great idea. It looks darling. Now, I know where you get all of your creative genes!
So cute! What a great idea... It turned out great!
Post a Comment